Mahindra & Mahindra dealers are offering attractive discount offers on their popular SUVs this Diwali and beyond. Here are the details of the notable deals:
1. Mahindra XUV300: The W8 variant gets a total discount of Rs 1.2 lakh, which includes Rs 95k cash discount and genuine Mahindra accessories worth Rs 25k. The W6 variant comes with benefits of up to Rs 80 thousand, which includes cash discount of Rs 55 thousand and accessories worth Rs 25 thousand.
2. Mahindra XUV400: There are attractive discounts on the all-electric XUV400. Top-end EL variant: Discounts up to Rs 3.5 lakh EL variant with ESC: Discount up to Rs 3 lakh. Base spec EC variant: Discounts up to Rs 1.5 lakh. The EL version has a larger 39.4kWh battery with a claimed range of 456 kilometers and 7.2kW charging capacity. The base spec EC trim has a 34.5kWh battery and 3.2kW charger for a range of around 375 km. Both versions have an electric motor that produces 150hp and 350Nm of torque.
3. Mahindra Marazzo: During this festive season, the underdog MPV, Marazzo is available with discounts of up to Rs 58.3 thousand and genuine accessories worth Rs 15 thousand. This offer is applicable on all variants from M2 (base) to M6+ (top-end). The Marazzo is powered by a 1.5-litre diesel engine that produces 123hp and 300Nm of torque, mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
4. Mahindra Bolero: Bolero offers festive benefits of up to Rs 70 thousand this season. B4 variant: Rs 50,000 discount, which also includes genuine accessories worth Rs 20,000. B6 variant: Discount of Rs 35 thousand. B6 Optional Variant: Discount of Rs 70 thousand. The Bolero remains a reliable workhorse, powered by a 1.5-litre diesel engine delivering 75hp, mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
5. Mahindra Bolero Neo: Bolero Neo offers discounts for different variants. Top-end N10 and N10 variants: Rs 50,000 discount, with genuine accessories worth Rs 20,000. Lower N8: Discount of Rs 31 thousand & N4: Discount of Rs 25 thousand. The Bolero Neo is a ladder-frame SUV, one of the few remaining rear-wheel drive vehicles, and offers seating for seven people. It is powered by a 1.5-litre diesel engine that produces 100hp and 260Nm of torque, mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
Mahindra & Mahindra has recalled over 100,000 units of the XUV700 SUV due to a possible wiring issue. The Indian automaker revealed in a regulatory filing that technicians at authorized dealerships will inspect.More