You may get a digital copy of your driving licence online in two different methods. The Parivahan website is the first, while DigiLocker is the second.
Download a soft copy of a driver's licence from the Parivahan website:
- Visit the official 'Parivahan' website.
- Go to 'Online Services' and click on 'Driving Licence Related Services.'
- You will be redirected to a new page where you have to select your state.
- Under the 'Driving Licence' section, click on 'Print Driving Licence.'
- Enter your date of birth and application number.
- Click on 'Submit.'
Your driving licence will be displayed on the screen. You can either save it as a Portable Document Format (PDF) or get a print out.
Download driving licence soft copy through DigiLocker:
- Visit the official website of DigiLocker
- Log into your account by entering your Aadhaar number, username, or mobile number.
- An One Time Passward (OTP) will be sent to your mobile number. Enter it and log in.
- Enter the 6-digit security Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Click the 'Submit' button.
- Choose the 'Driving Licence' option from the 'Issued Documents' menu.
- Enter your driving licence number.
- You will be able to download your driving license in PDF format.